The 10th ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications – AICCSA’2013
May 27 – 30, Fes, Morocco
CALL for Papers
The ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications is a premier Computer Science and Engineering Conference. It is an international forum for researchers and practitioners interested in the advances of computer systems and their applications. The 10th edition of AICCSA will be held in Fez, Morocco, on May 27-30, 2013 (aiccsa.uic.edu).
We are pleased to invite you to submit your papers to AICCSA’13. Any theoretical, conceptual, descriptive in nature, or a survey of the state of the art contribution is welcome. All submissions will be reviewed on the basis of relevance, originality, importance and clarity. Topics of interest include but not limited to the following areas:
- Cloud and Distributed Computing
- Networking, sensor networks, mobile computing
- IR, Data and knowledge management
- BPM, Web Services, SOA
- E-government, e-Commerce, e-Health
- Social computing
- Security, privacy
- Semantic Web
- Multimedia and Computer vision
- Arabic/Amazigh/Farsi/Urdu language processing
- Big Data, Business Intelligence, Analytics
- Papers and Posters Submissions: March 10, 2013
- Workshop, Tutorial and Panel Submissions: March 10, 2013
- Notification of acceptance: April 22, 2013
- Camera ready copy due: April 30, 2013
- Early registration deadline: May 4, 2013
Papers selected for presentation will appear in the Conference Proceedings, which will be published by the IEEE Computer Society and be submitted to IEEE Xplore for inclusion.
Papers must be submitted electronically by the above deadline. Each paper will be evaluated by at least three reviewers, and will be accepted based on its originality, significance and clarity.
Submissions should not exceed 8 two-column, 8.5×11 inch pages (including figures, tables, and references) in 10 point fonts. Please include 5-10 keywords, complete postal and e-mail address, and fax and phone numbers of the corresponding author. If you have difficulties with electronic submission, please contact Technical Program Co-Chairs. Papers must not be published or under consideration to be published elsewhere.
Submitted papers that are deemed of good quality but could not be accepted as regular papers will be accepted as short papers.
Workshops, Tutorials and Panels Submissions
Proposals for workshops, tutorials and panels should be submitted directly to the program chair.
Posters and Doctoral Symposium
Research still in early stages and doctoral research proposals may be submitted as extended abstracts that must not exceed 750 words. Accepted abstracts will be included in a special poster session dedicated to doctoral research proposals and related research. Click here to learn more about poster session.
- Boualem Benatallah, University of New South Wales
- Ibrahim Kamel, firstname.lastname@example.org